Grace Church is continuing its parish-wide environmental stewardship program, Greening Grace. This spring in partnership with the City of Medford and numerous local businesses we will host the 2nd annual GreenUp CleanUp to clean up Medford's parks and open spaces.
Join Us! for 2012 CleanUps
- Saturday April 14, 1-3PM - Fells entrance at Winthrop St., Gate 1 - Lydia Gay
- Saturday April 28 - 9:30 AM Earth Day Events & Clean Up in Medford Sq & 10:30 AM Mystic River at Condon Shell - Margaret Smist
- Saturday May 5, 9AM-Noon - Wright's Pond and Trails - Rev. Noah Evans
- Saturday May 5 - 10AM-1PM - Brooks Estate - Allison Andrews
- Saturday May 5 - 3-5PM - Cummings Park - Laura Brereton
- Saturday May 12, 2-4PM - Logan Park - The Hamel Family
- Sunday June 10, 2-4PM - Victory Park - Temple Shalom
- Saturday June 16, 9-Noon - Capen St Park - James Murdock & Ann Frenning Kossuth
You do not need to be a member of Grace Church to lead a park cleanup! Interested in leading a cleanup at a park or open space or making a donation to the project? More information about who does what when leading a park and the type of work we do is available on the web. Contact email@example.com to discuss how you can help!
Google Map updated for 2011 - needs to be updated for 2012
View GreenUp CleanUp in a larger map
If you have questions about the GreenUp CleanUp project, please email the team at GreenUpCleanUp@gracemedford.org or speak to a member of the team:
- Margaret Smist
- Alicia Hunt
We look forward to together as a parish with the greater community to achieve our mission of preserving God's green earth!